Marketing and Communications Internship
Company: Innovations / USG Holding www.intoinnovations.com
Position: Marketing & Communications Internship
Hours: Minimum of 10 hours per week, Maximum of 30
We are accepting applicants for our internship program. This is a challenging hands-on internship experience in our in-house advertising/marketing team for USG Holding and our subsidiary companies. We are looking for a creative candidate to assist the national marketing & sales teams, headquartered in Canonsburg, PA, approximately 20 minutes south of Pittsburgh. Learning Opportunities and Qualifications include:
- Participating in a team environment to create marketing campaigns and advertisements.
- Pitching creative campaigns for new concepts, products, and locations.
- Research and development for new products, locations, agents, and clients.
- Researching potential clients and developing custom tools, reports, and materials for our sales team.
- Market research & competitor analysis.
- Coordinating orders and bids for our department, branches, and clients.
- Coordinating events and meetings.
- Strong skills in Excel, Power Point, Word, and Adobe Professional
- Creative, energetic, and eager to learn
- Ability to work in teams; give and receive constructive criticism
- Work in a fast paced environment on multiple projects