USG is a national wholesaler/broker for hard to place commercial insurance coverages. We are seeking entry level, full-time employees to learn the industry by working with our Service Center Team. This team manages and supports all lines of business generated by our sales team.
Team members in this position will become a fundamental member of a rapidly growing national organization dedicated to teaching young talent the insurance industry from the ground up. This role provides a foundation in the E&S insurance industry and offers opportunities for advancement.
Service Center trainees will be responsible to clear new business, process claims, generate policies/endorsements, and other clerical duties established for the Service Center team.
- Bachelors Degree, will consider Associates/high school diploma/GED’s.
- Experienced in Word, Power Point, Excel, Outlook, and Adobe Reader.
- Strong desire to learn and develop new skills.
- Attention to detail, accuracy, and dependability.
Responsibilities including, but not limited to:
- Clearance of New Business
- Faxes & Incoming Mail
- Brokerage Policies
- Online Quotes
- Recommendation Letters