Agency Relationship Specialist
- Canonsburg, PA
- Full Time
- Entry Level
Position: Agency Relationship Specialist
Location: Canonsburg, PA
Company: USG Insurance Services, Inc. / USG Holding
Job Title: Agency Relationship Specialist
Compensation: Salaried position, pay based on qualifications of applicant
Hours: Full-time (40 hours per week) M-F 8:30-5:00,
The Agency Relationship Specialist will work in the Canonsburg, Pennsylvania office located in the Southpointe Business complex. This position is an integral part of our national Agency Relationship Management team and will work with our in-house advertising, marketing, and sales departments. This individual will be responsible for driving new business and educating agents on quoting platforms and services through outbound telephone calls, digital marketing campaigns, webinars, social media engagement, and in-person events/visits where applicable.
- Persistent and results-oriented.
- Strong interpersonal skills and an ability to build a relationship and rapport with retail customers.
- Creative, energetic, and eager to learn.
- Ability to cope with rejection.
- Strong skills in Excel, Power Point, Word.
- Ability to work in teams; give and receive constructive criticism.
- Work in a fast-paced environment on multiple projects.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications, Business or related major preferred, but is not required.
Major Focus & Responsibilities:
- Communicate via phone and electronically with current and prospective retail agency clients to provide updates on our products and assist with their current business needs.
- Collaborate with the National Production teams on sales opportunities with targeted agencies.
- Make 20+ outbound telephone calls each day to drive business and relationships.
- Keep records of calls and record useful information using our proprietary CRM system.
- Manage the national agency development and retention strategy.
- Assist all branch offices with a local retail agency marketing strategy.
- National event planning including trade shows and other industry events.
- Monitor company performance against service level agreements and identify potential issues through client satisfaction surveys and reviews.
- Other Responsibilities May Include:
- Assist the Director/Coordinator in executing the deadlines for creation of external and internal marketing/advertising pieces and campaigns.
- Create and update copy for national marketing materials.
- Assist the Marketing Director with event planning nationwide.
- Research on carriers, agents, competitors and other data as requested.
- Represent USG at company and agent outings, including conventions and tradeshows.
- Online systems registration, training, and reporting.
- Track sales from marketing and design ways to display our results.