- Canonsburg, PA
- Full Time
- Mid Level
Aureate Technology Solution(division of USG Insurance Services) is an upcoming Insurtech startup which is looking to add an effective team member to our growing team. The Business Analyst position is a great opportunity to grow your career, while taking on new challenges to develop professionally. Bring your strong curiosity, ability to multi-task, and analytical mindset to be successful! This position can be filled as a Business Analyst, Business/Product Analyst, based on the selected candidate’s related skills and experience.
$65,000-85,000 per year DOE
Location of Work
What You'll Do
As a Business Analyst/Product Analyst, you’ll support our business through the following areas:
- Work closely with our Management team to support development of new products, enhancements to existing products, and/or entry into new markets to reach company profit and growth targets
- Elicit, analyze, specify and communicate business, system and implementation requirements. Ensure the requirements are unambiguous and understandable by both business users and development/solution delivery teams.
- Ensure that requirements are understood and approved by all stakeholders.
- Manage requirement traceability and changes throughout the project lifecycle.
- Analyzes and recommends system and workflow process improvements to the various product processes
- Ensure the test strategy and test plans adequately cover the requirements
- Collaborate with Subject matter experts throughout the organization on business process, user requirements and functionality, preparing and demonstrating possible workflow scenarios, sample demos, coordinating responses to documenting all processes
- Collaborate and manage offshore development teams on a daily basis with respect to translating business requirements to tech specs, attending stand up calls, ensuring Project timelines.
- Ensure the test strategy and test plans adequately cover the requirements.
What it Takes
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience
- Highly skilled in application and data visualization. Ability to tell the story with data.
- Well organized with a high level of accuracy and a strong attention to detail
- Proficiency with MS Word, MS Excel, MS Powerpoint, MS Access, SQL and MS SQL Server.
- Desire to solve problems and think analytically
- Self-motivated with a can-do attitude
- Ability to work as a team player to deliver results effectively and efficiently to a variety of customers
- Good understanding with C#, ASP.NET, .Net core, Visual Studio, GIT, AWS.
- Proficiency with Agile methodology and Jira.
- Prior P&C insurance background preferred but not required
What You'll Receive
At Aureate you are part of the USG family, your total package is very competitive. Below are some benefits and perks that you’ll receive.
- Generous Paid-Time Off plan for you to enjoy time out of the office.
- 401(K) plan
- Group Medical, Dental, Vision and Life insurance to encourage a healthy lifestyle.
- Pretax Dependent Care and Health Expense Reimbursement Accounts to ease taxes on health spending.
- Extensive Work-Life Resources to lend a helping hand.